- Flat Rate Room Design Packages
- Design Concepts, CAD Plans, and Elevations
- Cabinetry, Built-Ins, and Architectural Details
- Kitchen and Bath Designs
- Furniture and Upholstery Selections
- Floor and Wall Coverings
- Accessory Selections
- Window Treatments
- Lighting Designs
- Space Planning
- Internet Shopping
1) PROGRAMMING PHASE: Initial Client Interview and Survey of the Space
- A meeting in your home would be scheduled in order to discuss your needs/wants for the space, your design style, monetary budget, as well as other concerns relating to the ultimate success of the project. This allows me to gather information in order to complete the programming phase of the project.
- If cleared by the client, I would also take measurements at this time, so that I could accurately draw and plan the space for later proposal to you.
- Complimentary consultations are currently being offered!
2) SCHEMATIC DESIGN PHASE: Space Planning and Initial Design Concept
- I would develop space plans for the project areas, as well as a preliminary design concept.
- Complimentary initial space planning and preliminary design concepts are currently being offered.
- A second meeting would be scheduled in order to present my ideas. Upon approval, a design services agreement would be presented in order to move the project into the next design phase. Although the letter of agreement may differ depending on the scope of the project, please follow the link to view an example of a letter of agreement.
3) DESIGN DEVELOPMENT PHASE: Selection of Materials, Finishes, Furnishings and Lighting
- During this process, space plans are finalized. Materials, finishes, furnishings and lighting are selected according to client approval of supplied samples. You will work very closely with Personified Interiors during this process in order to ensure that your wants and needs for your project are met to your full satisfaction.
4) CONTRACT DOCUMENTS PHASE: Specification and Installation Documents
- Formal specification documents are created and approved. Final installation plans for furniture, lighting, electrical and any other applicable drawings are created and approved.
5) DESIGN ADMINISTRATION PHASE: Purchase Orders, Delivery and Installation
- Proposal invoices for purchase orders are developed, signed and given 50% deposit for.
- Deliveries are scheduled and orders are tracked by Personified Interiors.
- Personified Interiors coordinates the installation and completion of all project components.
- Once complete, with your permission, Personified Interiors will photograph the completed project work.